This is just a fantasy...

  • dikonlydiet33
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      but I'm all yours if you can make it a reality. I want to dress up in a sexy dress with nothing on underneath and have you pick me up in a limo. I will sit in front of you with my legs crossed just enough to where my puss teases the hell out of you and gets you super aroused. Then after I see the bulge in your pants, I will probaly pounce on you and mount you right there in the back of the limo while the driver just cruises. please look me up on my casual sex finder site under "fuckmethenleave" please!!!
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO