can someone help me...?

  • yawhoofukmypuss4
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2004
      i had a bad experience going to on the town one nite and now i like to party at home. is there any men out there that wants to save money from the bar and just party with me at my house. i have a big house with a jacuzzi and a wet bar. im pretty attractive too and i just basically wanting to find a friend that likes to have sex with no-strings attached. so if you just want to party with me in the bed and in the jacuzzi then please look me up on my casual sex finder site under "fuckmethenleave" please!!!
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • dikonlydiet33
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2004
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2004