Re: All members Please READ!!

  • mikemcveybox234
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 12:08 AM
      I gave up this group for Lent, and actually I got along just fine
      without y'all.....
      Mike, who is now *officially* Roman Catholic

      --- In abortiondebaters@y..., abortionmoderator <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > I am going to delete this egroup as Yahoo stinks. I am moving this
      > and the EZ board to MSN communities. You may go here
      >

      > http://communities.msn.com/AbortionDebators
      >

      > After next week this group will not be here!!
      >
      > ~AM~
    • forever_arckangel
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21 10:11 PM
        Right on, Mike!

        Scary how Scuzz, Vaya and Crunchie are obsessed by my English.

        I really hope they consult a shrink and take their meds.

        Israell
      • vayacondia
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25 12:01 PM
          Hey dickbeater. I haven't been around for at least two months. What
          the fuck are you talking about me for? And if anyone needs to take
          some meds it's you, pal. A pro life homosexshoo-all. I've seen it all
          now.

          > Scary how Scuzz, Vaya and Crunchie are obsessed by my English.
          >
          > I really hope they consult a shrink and take their meds.
          >

          > Israell
        • forever_arckangel
          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2002
            Hey, Vaya Cunty Bollocks, still the same! Too many beers in a single
            night is never good, remember?

            Ah, that's my girl! Like Guignol, she'll always put a smile on your
            face. :)