New here ~ jumping in

  • CrimsonCrystals@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 2:30 PM
      In a message dated 2/27/2002 1:41:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
      abortiondebaters@yahoogroups.com writes:

      << Oh, and my newborns, when I laid them on a blanket on the floor and
      put a member of the family at each corner, always managed to scoot
      and pull and wiggle themselves over to me. Isn't THAT amazing?

      I could tell you numerous ways the brand new babies actually found to
      communicate but you are not listening anyway.

      Kay >>

      Wow........that is impressive.
      My kids, when they were newborns, couldn't roll over at all, not from stomach
      to back or vice versa, and as far as I know that's normal.
      Babies usually don't start scooting around as newborns, what did your
      pediatrician say about that?
      I am new here, just jumping in......my name is Dee, I am 31, married to a
      wonderful man, and I have four daughters ages 13, 11, 8, and 3.

      Dee
      ************************************
      Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~
      Martin Luther King Jr.
    • chicken_tonight_au
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3 5:31 PM
        > I am new here, just jumping in......my name is Dee, I am 31,
        > married to a wonderful man, and I have four daughters ages 13, 11,
        > 8, and 3.

        Um, that's nice, but this is an abortion debate group, not a mommy's
        club.
      • CrimsonCrystals@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3 10:02 PM
          Um, that's nice, but this is an abortion debate group, not a mommy's
          club.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Do you have trouble comprehending what I said?
          Shall I make it clearer to you so you can understand?
          I never once called this a mommy's club.......I made an introduction, can you
          see the difference?
          If you don't like it or what ever reference points one can use in an abortion
          debate (in this case, me) put the fucking e mail messages in the trash.
          =o)
          Have a nice day

          Dee
          ************************************
          Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~
          Martin Luther King Jr.
        • purplefacade
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3 11:45 PM
            --- In abortiondebaters@y..., chicken_tonight_au <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:

            > > I am new here, just jumping in......my name is Dee, I am 31,
            > > married to a wonderful man, and I have four daughters ages 13,
            11,
            > > 8, and 3.
            > >

            > Um, that's nice, but this is an abortion debate group, not a
            mommy's
            > club.

            Bitchy much? My goodness. She was giving a bit of background on
            herself as well as joining into an already ongoing conversation.

            Is this a normal facet to your personality?

            ~Sarah
          • katherineariadne
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 6 4:18 AM
              wrote:

              > > I am new here, just jumping in......my name is Dee, I am 31,
              > > married to a wonderful man, and I have four daughters ages 13,
              11,
              > > 8, and 3.
              > >

              > Um, that's nice, but this is an abortion debate group, not a
              mommy's
              > club.

              There's nothing wrong with giving a little introductory information.
              If you're not interested in it, don't read it, or just skim past it.

              katherine
            • chicken_tonight_au
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6 8:09 PM
                > Is this a normal facet to your personality?

                No but this forum is incredibly boring lately.
              • purplefacade
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 7 11:14 PM
                  yeah... I see that. The other abortion debate list I'm on is really
                  heavy... sometimes well over a hundred posts a day.

                  I'm not used to this slow stuff.

                  ~Sarah

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 8 10:44 PM
                    --- In abortiondebaters@y..., "purplefacade" <purplefacade@y...>
                    wrote:
                    > yeah... I see that. The other abortion debate list I'm on is
                    really
                    > heavy... sometimes well over a hundred posts a day.

                    That's what this was like before the club/group merge.
                    *sob* those were the days

                    Damn Yahoo!!!