Re: okay, folks, here we go

  • Wolfshadow72
    Message 1 of 18372 , Feb 1, 2002
      oh boy...can I ask whats behind door #3? I've had
      to take plenty of psych evals for the jobs I've had
      (they REALLY dont want someone going 'postal' in the
      fields that I am in/have been in) - so while I may swear
      up and down that I'm nuts, apparently its only the
      amusing sort of psychotic (like liking british humor,
      south park, b movies, etc ;) )....AND - since I have
      neer been pregnant, let alone had an abortion...we can
      rule out trama...<br><br>There really MUST be a 3rd
      catagory that was left out..since the 2 named dont apply
      to me at least...anyone else wanna take a shot at
      get people who dont get humor...*
    • lassoladye
      Message 18372 of 18372 , Feb 9, 2002
        --- In abortiondebaters@y..., mikemcveybox234 wrote:
        > I wasn't the one who altered LoanBigot's profile anymore than Bratt

        It would only be libel if I said you did it. Read the post again.