I don't see why not. Go for it. Ọbádélé Kambon, PhD Research Fellow - Language, Literature and Drama Section Institute of African Studies University ofakyeame_kwame
Message received. I have a question: Can applicants living outside of Ghana apply if they are interesting in relocating? ~Lynneese Message received. I have a
PLEASE DISTRIBUTE TO AS MANY ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS AS POSSIBLE Sekou Nkrumah On Monday, March 2, 2015 7:31 AM, "'Dr. Obadele Kambon'
Abibitumi Kasa translates to Black/Afrikan Power Language. It is an expression coined by Obadele Kambon to convey a marriage between:
* A recognition of the need to reclaim and build upon our interrelated indigenous systems of spirituality/politics/healing/kwk, which are embedded in our African languages.
* A recognition of the ongoing WAR against Afrikan people and the need for an intentional & unapologetic commitment in every aspect of life for the Total Liberation of Afrikan People throughout Space and Time.
Because each of these necessities is manifested in every aspect of his Ena's (mother's) & Agya's (father's) lives, Obadele has understood his Nkrabea (mission/destiny) on this planet as a continuation & further unification of these two interrelated goals as integral sides of the same coin in the interest of Afrikan people, Afrikan Sovereignty and Afrikan Liberation.
This is a site by Abibifo (Afrikan people) for Abibifo; (Afrikan people) throughout Abibiwiase nyinaa (The Entire Afrikan/Black World)
Welcome to the world of ABIBITUMI KASA
Register any of our wide range of classes at http://abibitumikasa.com/Register.php
Who: All Afrikan people who are serious about being Afrikan
What: You are invited to join classes @ Abibitumi Kasa
Where: Accra, Ghana or online at http://abibitumikasa.com/forums Member Classroom (You must be registered for the free forums to access classroom)
How: Individuals & Families can learn face-to-face in Ghana or online via live online streaming state-of-the-art technology
- By Language
- Jul 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.