No activity in last 7 days
ABIANDY means acquired brain injury and youth. This is a new support and chat list for families with kids (ages 3 to 17) who have had an acquired brain injury (abi) from such causes as traumatic brain injury (tbi), stroke, brain tumor or illness. This support group is connected with the Brain Injury Network, an advocacy organization operated for and by survivors of acquired brain injury. BIN operates several brain injury forums on various topics. Please join us if you want to be in a cooperative Internet environment where we work to help each other. Thank you.
- Brain Injuries
- Sep 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.