Computer-generated MIDI, e.g. MIDI files, must never contain aftertouch messages. What I would do is use velocity for piano and percussive timbres (since somescheutzow4cond
From: Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen@... [abcusers] ... many dynamic effects "velocity" is the perfect MIDI parameter to use. But for, let's say, amozart_software
... There is another point to consider that makes this a complex subject. For many dynamic effects "velocity" is the perfect MIDI parameter to use. But for,m.tarenskeen
- Oct 16, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.