Ross was known for not playing what he wrote, for whatever reason. Lord AK is normally played A>A, not AA, but it can be played either way (happy to providethedrunkenpiper
Warning: GHB-specific stuff: ... Aha! That last explains something. I thought I'd compare a recording of Willie Ross with the same tune published in his tunewalsh@...
Glenn! Thank you so much! I have been trying to re-invent the wheel! I had no idea these were out there. These files will take any pressure off me to finishkittybriton
- Oct 16, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.