Hello, ... I personally seriousely would consider to change the standard for K: fields so that it additionally would allow K:_E and also K:_e or K:_e' First
From: Wil Macaulay wil.macaulay@... [abcusers] ... I guess folk are long accustomed to specifying a key with Eb and a note with _E. The difference ismozart_software
As most have correctly deduced, my example of "instrument=Eb" was not because I don't understand the distinction between _E and Eb, but because those of usw_macaulay
- Oct 16, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.