Re: So. Gifford, Missouri depot

  • atsf_5333
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      I just found this info about South Gifford. It used to be on the CB&Q
      in which it was a branch that came of the West Quincy to Milan branch
      at Novinger. In Timetable 22 dated August 27, 1939 it showed 3 coal
      mines on the line.

      Andy
    • Don
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
        Ok, I located three photos of the South Gifford, Missouri depot I took
        a year or so ago. Not exactly certain when at the moment.

        They are located in the Photos Section under DEVaughn Photos.

        Enjoy!

        Don Vaughn
        Boonville, MO