It's back with a vengeance...the original BATTLE OF THE SWING CITIES in Detroit!

  • Deor Orzame
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      That's right, peeps. The Battle of the Swing Cities is happening...possibly the very last one, well, that I'll be doing in Detroit. Who knows? To make this even more fun, we'll be combining the Battle with the Detroit Lindy Exchange AND The Big 3. It's going to be an amazing time, plus, I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve for the Battle this year. You know I like to keep it fresh and new. I think I'll be capping it up to only 6 registered teams this year, so if you might be interested in getting your city or team to compete, think quickly, because once I get 6 teams, that's it. Team Columbus will be our honoured guest since they currently have the Velvet Cup and must now defend their title.More details will be coming up which include:1. Rules and Regulations2. Dance Divisions (there will be 3 of them)3. Judges4. other instructions for teamshttp://www.swingdetroit.com/detlx.htmlCheck out the website for Detlx and start thinking about your team. More info later.
      Please pass this around to other swing scenes that might be interested in something spectacularly fun and exciting to do. I kid you not, this battle is goin' to be an absolute blast.Deor "Duke of Detroit"