Swing Dancing Tuesday! (11/3)

  • Tracy Kerchkof
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hey guys!

      Hope you all had a great Halloween and thanks to everyone who came out
      for our Halloween Swing. It was tons of fun and the costumes were great!

      This week (Tuesday 11/3) will be the second lesson of Balboa taught by
      Mike and Britt from Ann Arbor

      Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd2shqWoNwQ

      Beginner lesson - 7:30 to 9pm
      Open dancing - 9 to 11pm
      Where? - Gilchrist Hall Pub
      Cost - FREE!!!

      No experience, partner, or special shoes required. Hope to see you all there!

      UPCOMING WORKSHOP!

      **Intermediate Lindy Hop Workshop!**
      Taught by special guests Mike and Britt of Ann Arbor
      Saturday, November 7, 2009
      12-4pm in Gilchrist Hall Pub
      Four hours of instruction for only $10! (pay at the door)

      -This would be an excellent follow up for those of you who took the
      Basic Lindy Workshop we held in October!

      You have been sent this message because you are subscribed to the MSU State Swing Society listserv.

    • Holly Ackerman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hey, if anyone's interested in carpooling to East Lansing tomorrow, please
        let me know...
        I'd leave about 7p from Ann Arbor, and stay 'til the end of the social (and
        perhaps a little after if folks there are up for it ;))

        Thanks,
        Holly