One-Time Only "OPEN HOUSE"

  • Neal Dorenkott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hey All:

      We realize not everyone this was sent to might be interested in moving to
      Westlake, but by sending it out to everyone, possibly you have an
      acquaintance or family member who might be interested in moving to Westlake.

      If you have not heard, Christy & I are selling our house and moving west. We
      live in a great neighborhood and everything is very close and convenient.
      See attached flyer for details.

      I have attached a PDF flyer; please take a look. If you can forward the
      attachment or print it and post it at your job or any other place, we would
      be appreciative.

      We are having a one-time only 'open house' this Sunday from 1 - 4 PM. This
      open house will only be offered to those on this list. If you are interested
      in seeing the house, even if it is for someone else, please stop by.

      We have not listed it with any multiple listing yet. So this Sunday, June 6,
      between 1 - 4 PM, is the best time to make an offer since we can negotiate
      without real estate fees involved.

      I apologize if you received this e-mail in duplicate.

      Regards,

      Neal & Christy Dorenkott

      Jitterbug & More/Gotta Swing Dance

      440-892-7065