Wanna go to Blues Shout and Down Home Blues?

  • Claudia Petrilli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Blues Blast just might be your golden ticket!

      If you've got a passion for blues, you probably already have BluesSHOUT! (
      http://www.bluesshout.com/2009) and Down Home Blues (
      http://www.downhomebluesfestival.com) on your wishlist. We're here to help
      make that wish a reality.

      *If you're itchin' for some BluesSHOUT! ("Goin' to Chicago..."):*
      All you need to do is show up at the Canterbury Community Centre this
      Friday night, armed with your dancing shoes and ready to compete in our Open
      Jack & Jill. If you've got what it takes, you'll be invited to compete in
      the finals at Saturday Night Swing (Special Blues Blast Edition). Win 1st
      place and receive an invitation to represent Canada next month in the
      Champions Division at BluesSHOUT!, complete with free admission to the
      event. It's that simple!

      *If you're ready for some Down Home Blues ("I left my heart in San
      Francisco..."):*
      Be ready to dance your heart out in our Cuttin' Contest (solo blues battle).
      You'll need to show up for the Thunderdome workshop on Saturday afternoon
      (drop-ins welcome) where we'll be holding our contest prelims. This
      competition is all about attitude! If you've got class and sass, you just
      might be the proud new owner of a free pass to Down Home Blues.

      All competitions are included in the cost of admission. Check the schedule
      to make sure you don't miss out:
      http://www.ottawabluesblast.com/schedule.php

      And if you haven't registered already, what are you waiting for?
      http://www.ottawabluesblast.com/register.php

      --
      The Blues Blast II Team