SWING IN THE NEW YEAR - Fri Jan 2 @ Dakota - Ann Arbor

  • Carol Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Is your New Year's resolution to SWING MORE?

      Yes, there is swing dancing tonight!

      For those of you in withdrawal, we're going to
      have a lively selection of great tunes. DJs are
      Moi and DJ JD. Come on out and get your swing
      on!

      This Friday Jan 2 2008:
      INTERMEDIATE LESSON - 715p
      Come learn to lindy better than ever.

      FREE BEGINNER SWING LESSON ==> every week - 8pm

      SWING DANCE PARTY: 8:45pm - 11:45pm
      Different community DJs weekly. $5 ($3 with stu ID.)

      Happy Swinging Holidays!