  • State Swing Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hey hey everyone!

      I hope you all got safely back to East Lansing and that you are all ready to
      come out to swing!
      This is just a reminder that tonight is '50s themed and we are giving away
      two tickets to see Grease!
      Cookies and Punch will be provided, (cookies!! who can pass those up)
      If you can wear some 50’s inspired clothing that would be just smashing,
      so get ready for a fantastic night of dancing!

      Also, keep your calendars clear for the Lindy/Charleston workshop on
      February 7th from 1-4 P.M.

      See you all tonight!

      State Swing Society
      swingers@...
      www.msu.edu/~swingers

      You have been sent this message because you are subscribed to the MSU State Swing Society listserv.