Get your Swing on - Fri Aug 1 @ Dakota Bldg (Ann Arbor)

  • Holly Ackerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Tonight!! DJ JD and...
      Come on out and welcome back our dancing friends
      from Grand Rapids, including a special guest DJ. :)

      This Friday AUGUST 1, 2008:
      ==================================
      PROGRESSIVE BEGINNER LINDY WEEK 1 ==> 7:00pm
      Jesse and Zach will be helping you develop/refine your basics.
      Check out www.jazdance.com for more info

      FREE BEGINNER SWING LESSON ==> every week - 8pm
      Come on out; fun for all ages and experience levels...

      SWING DANCE PARTY: 8:45pm - 11:45pm
      Different community DJs weekly. $5 ($3 with stu ID.)

      AACTMAD: EVERY FRIDAY AACTMAD members get $1 off
      the cost of the open dance. If you're not a swing
      dancer, we want you to learn :)

      EATS! ==>> Friday Night Swings has snacks:
      soda, water, frappuccino, baked goods, fruit,
      and salty stuff for hungry dancers.

      See you on the dance floor :)

      Ann Arbor Swing Dance Association info:
      734.972.9141 aactmad.swing@...