Come out swing dancing!

  • lisavill23
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      Just a reminder that we will be swing dancing this Wednesday, July
      2nd, in the Pendleton Room of Michigan Union:

      7:30-8:30: Intermediate Swing Drop-in (it will be a class on
      Break-away; come learn this simple yet fun dance) (Kurt and Lisa)
      8:30-9:30: Beginner East Coast Drop-in (Kurt and Lisa)
      9:30-11:30: Open Dancing w/ DJs Mike (9:30-10:30) and Paul (10:30-11:30)

      Also, don't forget about Ann Arbor's exchange weekend -- You Can't
      Stop the Lindy Hop -- July 18th-20th. Dancers from far and wide will
      all be in Ann Arbor for a cornucopia of dance events. Visit the
      website to learn more: http://www.swingannarbor.org/cslh

      And we are still looking for local dancers to host out-of-towners.
      Remember, all you need is floor space and a shower. If you are
      interested in being a host, then please email
      swingannarbor.housing@... and let us (Matteo and myself) know.
      Hosts get in free to an evening dance of their choice.

      See you on Wednesday,
      Lisa