Flat Foot Your Floogie - Fri May 2 @ Dakota Bldg (Ann Arbor)

  • Carol Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Happy May Day from your friends at AASDA :) Boy,
      do we have the swinging stuff for you tomorrow!
      There's an early lindy lesson at 7:15, the regular
      beginner lesson, and then Matteo and I are going
      to bring the goods on! I have new stuff (when do
      I *not* have new stuff) for the early shift, from
      Big Joe Turner and Big Bill Broonzy (I am going
      through a Big Bill phase right now). And Matteo
      is going to have simply splendid stuff for the
      latter half of the evening -- no matter what, you'll
      be SWINGING! Whether you bop, boogie, east coast,
      west coast, wiggle, lindy, balboa or charleston,
      there'll be some cool and friendly people dancing
      and some swinging music playing! See you dancing,

      This Friday May 2 2008:
      ==================================
      BEGINNING LINDY LESSON ==> 7:15pm
      This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself
      to lindy dancing, or brush up what you already know.

      FREE BEGINNER LESSON ==> every week - 8pm
      If you are a beginner, come join us and learn to swing.

      SWING DANCE PARTY: 8:45pm - 11:45pm
      Different community DJs weekly. $5 ($3 with stu ID.)

      AACTMAD: EVERY FRIDAY AACTMAD members get $1 off
      the cost of the open dance. If you're not a swing
      dancer, we want you to learn :)

      EATS! ==>> Friday Night Swings has snacks:
      soda, water, frappuccino, baked goods, fruit,
      and salty stuff for hungry dancers.

      See you on the dance floor!