tonight tonight!

  • Amanda Edmonds
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hey hey!

      Two nights left this year for Monday night swing at Bombadill's...
      It's blustery outside, but all the more reason to come in and have a
      warm drink, and take a spin on the wood floor there. If we want to
      make this a potentially regular venue, I need folks from the swing
      community to come out! We've had a small but nice group for the
      lessons most weeks. Lessons run 7:30-8:30... Open dancing from 7:30
      until 10.

      Hope to see you there tonight!!!!
      Amanda

      Join us at Bombadill's Neighborhood Coffee House on Monday night
      (every Monday through December 10th, in fact!) for Monday night
      swing! Beginner lesson from 7:30-8:30, and open dancing the whole
      time, from 7:30-10:00 pm. Last week we had 6 new folks for our
      beginner lesson, and this week we'll build on what they learned and
      incorporate some new material. New folks are still welcome-- we'll
      catch you up! Wireless internet, yummy coffee drinks and sweets,
      comfy couches, and wood floors for dancing!!

      Lessons: $5-10 donation
      Dancing w/o lessons: $3-5 donation

      All donations support nonprofit Growing Hope! www.growinghope.net
      for more

      Bombadill's Neighborhood Coffee House
      217 West Michigan Ave
      Ypsilanti, MI 48197
      544-5080

      Amanda Maria Edmonds
      Executive Director, Growing Hope
      amanda@...
      734.330.7576

      "We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
      "To forget to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget
      ourselves."
      -Mahatma Gandhi