UofM football volunteers

  • State Swing Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey Guys,

      Sorry this is so last minute but we need 2 more volunteers to work parking
      for the Saturday Football game. Volunteers get vouchers to get into the game
      for free after kickoff and a free private lesson! Please let us know only if
      you are absolutely sure you can make it; good attendance is very important
      to ensure we can continue to participate in this fundraiser. I'm not certain
      what time you will need to be there, but it's usually about 5-6 hours before
      kickoff, and we'll contact you with the details if you volunteer. Thanks!

      - Alice
      State Swing Society Secretary
      swingers@...
      www.msu.edu/~swingers

      You have been sent this message because you are subscribed to the MSU State Swing Society listserv.