No Dancing This Week (10/02)

  • State Swing Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Again, I apologize about the late notice. I also apologize about the lack of
      dancing that is happening tomorrow night.

      GOOD NEWS
      Swing dancing will resume on Tuesday, October 16th in the Gilchrist Pub. I
      will send out another email as the date approaches.

      OTHER [good] NEWS
      The University Activities Board is hosting a [FREE] dance this Saturday,
      October 6, in the MSU Union Ballroom from 9pm to 1am. Lessons (ballroom, I
      believe) will be from 9-10p, with addtional lessons in Parlors A & B every
      half hour. Mike will be doing a swing lesson at some point. There is also a
      beginner and intermediate open dance competition open to MSU students which
      begins at midnight (1st-$100 Visa Card, 2nd-$50 Visa Card, 3rd-$10 to
      Celebration! Cinemas).

      Come get your dancing fix!

      - Alice
      State Swing Society Secretary
      swingers@...
      www.msu.edu/~swingers

      You have been sent this message because you are subscribed to the MSU State Swing Society listserv.