What?! The Motown Shagdown and the Battle of the Swing Cities 6...

  • Deor Orzame
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
      .......here in less than 2 weeks!!!!!

      Motown Shagdown
      Sept.14-16
      www.myspace.com/motownshagdown

      The Battle of the Swing Cities 6: Motown Beatdown
      Sept.15/2007
      http://www.geocities.com/deornight/battle6

      BIG NEWS ABOUT THE BATTLE!!! If you haven't looked on the website
      lately...well...WE HAVE 5 TEAMS COMPETING!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!! I,
      myself, was hoping for atleast 3 teams, and now there's 5 Teams up for the
      Velvet Cup:

      TEAM DAYTON (Look out. Killer Ohioans comin' to Dtown.)
      TEAM ANN ARBOR (The leading, consistant swing scene in the Michigan.)
      TEAM GRAND RAPIDS (Who? Shut up! They have a scene?! Awesome!!!)
      TEAM LANSING (Uh oh, the team that won it 2 years in a row. Can they do it
      again?)
      TEAM DETROIT (Damn, it's about time!)

      And...surprise...there might...MIGHT...be another team from Michigan. What?
      What other team could POOOOOOSSIBLY come from Michigan??? Well, they
      might have a team, and I will allow them to compete if they get their team
      together. Yes, yes, yes, I know...I said only 5 teams...but I'll make an
      exception if this team comes to play. Who are they? You'll just have to
      come and find out.

      http://www.geocities.com/deornight/battle6

      Hope you all can make it. It's only $10 for the Saturday nite event which
      includes the late nite at the LA Dance Studio. Bring your video cameras.
      This'll be something fun to video.

      Deor "Duke of Detroit"

      Gear up for Halo� 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer.
      http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_MSNHMTxt_1
    • Deor Orzame
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2007
        YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME!!!!!

        The Motown Shagdown still has alot of room for you. Awesome instructors
        teachin' you some seriously killer stuff. Need to check it out.
        www.myspace.com/motownshagdown

        THE BATTLE OF THE SWING CITIES 6: MOTOWN BEATDOWN

        SEPT 15/2007
        Rhythm n Shoes Ballroom
        2172 Franklin Rd
        Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
        9:00PM-12:00AM
        $10 admission which includes late nite at LA Dance Studio
        http://www.geocities.com/deornight/battle6

        There's been a few changes in the line-up of competitors. I'll have
        everything set by this Thursday.

        Columbus is lookin' to get a team together so encourage them and/or get
        involved!! I'd love for another OHIO team to come and join us.

        Lansing, I'm still needing your team roster.

        Detroit..........ugh.............you're down for the count.

        The secret team was Hillsdale but they can't seem to get a team
        together....but I'll give you all until Thursday if you can get more people
        involved.

        Check out the rules and regulations:
        htttp://www.geocities.com/deornight/battle6regs

        MAAAAAAN...I'm gettin' reeeeally excited about this weekend. Hope you all
        have a chance to come and party with us. Remember, there is a late nite so
        hit it up! There's also a hotel riiiiiight beside the late nite dance that
        is involved with the Shagdown. The host hotel is:

        Best Western - Palace Inn
        2755 S. Lapeer Rd.
        Lake Orion, Mi. 48360
        (248) 391-2755

        - The hotel is two buildings away from the studio where the event is. It
        would actually take longer to drive from the hotel than to walk.

        The rooms are normally $109.95 a night.

        But with the discount they become $79.95 a night if you mention the Motown
        Shagdown event.

        I think I covered everything. Email me if you have aaaaaaaaany questions.

        See you this weekend!!!

        Deor "Duke of Detroit"

        Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft� Office Live!
        http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/
      • Deor Orzame
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
          Okay.....so.....here I have the Battle of the Swing Cities 6, yes, my 6th
          battle, and I hold the event proudly in Detroit.......but this year, there's
          no Team Detroit. SAAAAAD. ABSOLUTELY SAAAAD. Team Detroit...you suck.

          Oh well, I heard Team Dayton was gonna kick everyone's butt, anyways.
          Detroit didn't even have a chance. But then again, I remember

          And what happened to Team Lansing? Winning it 2 years in a row may have
          scared them 'cuz of high expectations? Cam on now! Team Lansing, get your
          team together already!!!!!

          Grand Rapids?! What?! First year Underdogs...but you neeeever know.

          Team Columbus..........................................there's a scene in
          Columbus still? hehehe

          Team Ann Arbor...Michigan's Ambassadors of Swing...but can they show it up?

          Can't wait for this weekend

          Deor