Do Wop Do Wop Do Wop Do Wop - FRI Aug 3 @danceRevolution

  • Carol Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Straight-up swing, jazz, blues and groove brought to you
      by AASDA and AACTMAD for your swing dancing pleasure :)
      We have not one but THREE DJs for your Friday night
      fun: Come out and move your tootsies to the tantastic
      tunes of Garrett, Catfish and Ed!

      Whether you lindy hop, blues it, east coast, westie, shag,
      wiggle or balboa...there will be some cool dancing and some
      cool music provided by the AASDA crew--so come out and dance.

      NEW NEW NEW -- LINDY HOP LESSONS! 7pm ==>> FREE FREE FREE
      Learn to lindy plus get some practice in before the dance!
      ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
      Can you believe these are FREE? Learn the structure and
      dance frame basics--(crucial)!...or just learn a new move
      or two. Volunteer (thanks guys and gals) instructors
      rotate every week.

      FREE LESSON: 8pm ==>> these have been great!!!! :)

      OPEN DANCE: 845pm ==>> BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

      NEW FORUM: join http://a2swings.com for hot tips on dance
      goings-on, discussion, weekend group road trips, swing
      announcements and more. This is the place for Michigan
      dancers to be while Dtownstomp is on indefinite hold.

      FRIDAY NIGHT SWINGS!
      @danceRevolution
      *cool space