Wednesday Night Swing at the Union, May 2, 2007

  • Laura Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:50 PM
      Hi everyone. Please join Jesse and Nick for some mad fun lessons this Wednesday. We'll be back in the Pendleton Room and starting a month of Intermediate Lindy Hop lessons.

      7:30pm - Intermediate Lindy Hop
      8:30pm - Beginner Lindy Hop
      9:30pm - Open Social Dancing with DJs LindyMom and Nick

      $4 for Students
      $5 for Non-Students
      $1 OFF with Winter2007 membership/discount card

      The Michigan Union is located on State Street in Ann Arbor across from the Diag. Hope to see you there!

      when i figure it out i'll put it here...