Re: [aaswing] Deor Teaching this week at Virgo

  • Carol Shepherd
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      What time are the lessons happening tonight...Ann Arbor contingent
      coming out....

      terri b wrote:
      > I can't believe it. I finally got Deor to come in and show some intermediate/advanced moves. People are constantly asking me when can I pick Deors brain??? Now is your chance.
      >
      > If the turnout is good maybe we can get him to do this again! He loves the attention and I'd love to get him more often so come out and use this rare opportunity to learn from Detroits Grand Daddy of Swing!!!
      >
      > www.virgobar.com
      >
      > Terri

      > For more info on swing dancing in Ann Arbor, visit:
      > http://www.swingannarbor.org/
      >
      > ... Detroit metro area: http://www.dtownstomp.com/
      > ... Lansing area: http://www.msu.edu/~swingers/

      Carol Ruth Shepherd
      Arborlaw Associates PLLC
      business, technology, entertainment and media law
      "practical legal solutions for creative people"
      Ann Arbor, Michigan USA
      734 668 4646 v 734 786 1241 f
      http://www.arborlaw.com

      "if every one of 110 million American households bought just one [CFL],
      took it home, and screwed it in the place of an ordinary 60-watt bulb,
      the energy saved would be enough to power a city of 1.5 million people.
      One bulb swapped out, enough electricity saved to power all the homes in
      Delaware and Rhode Island. In terms of oil not burned, or greenhouse
      gases not exhausted into the atmosphere, one bulb is equivalent to
      taking 1.3 million cars off the roads."

      Updates in Michigan business, technology, entertainment and media law:
      Arborlaw FYI Blog: http://www.arborlaw.com/blog/
    • Carol Shepherd
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        We are coming out around 930-1000, can't get there any earlier, but
        hopefully you will stil be teachin'

        Thanks