Dancing this week, 12/5!!

  • State Swing Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      This is the LAST WEEK of dancing for the fall semester! I know you are all
      as busy as I am, come and let off some steam before finals!!! Also, read
      to the end please!

      LESSONS THIS WEEK
      Dancing will take place Tuesday, 12/5 at the Pub in Gilchrist Hall. We will
      be having a SOLO CHARLESTON LESSON taught by MSU Alum and the all around
      awesome LesleyAnne Newsted! This is a basic lesson for beginners, no
      experience or partner necessary! We start at 7:30p and open dancing begins
      at 9p and goes to 11p. Cost is $2 for non-members and absolutely free for
      members.

      LesleyAnne is the hott one bustin' out the solo charleston and occasionally
      the Latin American Hip Hop. She is amazing, and is actually a teacher by
      trade! Come see how it's done!

      Thanks for coming out and dancing this semester! If you have any feedback
      that we can use for the spring semester...PLEASE LET US KNOW!!! (which
      instructors you liked, how we can get better, music...) We will listen!
      We'll be back next semester with no less than THREE workshops for your
      dancing pleasure, including collegiate shag and our HUGE end of year event,
      a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW website and TWO sets of progressive lessons (one will
      be balboa). Hope to see you all then! Have a WELL DESERVED and RELAXING
      break!

      - Tracy
      State Swing Society Secretary
      swingers@...
      www.msu.edu/~swingers

      You have been sent this message because you are subscribed to the MSU State Swing Society listserv.