ALHC class schedule

  • Artspectrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Here's the tentative class schedule for the American Lindy Hop
      Championships, Oct. 13-15, 2006 atthe Sheraton Stamford HOtel,
      Stamford, CT USA.

      There may be changes based on instructor travel.

      Our teachers are Sylvia Sykes, Nathalie & Yuval, Bill Borgida, Jenn
      & Justin, Tony & Aurelie, Jane & Charlie, Marty & Val.

      Friday
      1:00 registration setup
      1:30 registration opens

      1:45-3:00 S - Lindy Basics -Sylvia
      H - Chester

      3:15-4:30 S - Balboa - Marty/Val
      H - Rookie Tap - Paulette

      4:45-6:00 S - Partner Connection - Bill
      H - Cool Moves -Nat/Yuval

      Saturday
      10:00-11:15 M - Lindy Boot Camp - Matt/Laura
      S - Dancing the Blues - Tony/Aurelie
      H - Tap for Beginners - Chester

      11:20-12:35 M - Balboa - Sylvia
      S - competitor's meeting at noon
      H - We Make Your Ass Move Fass - Jane/Charlie

      5:45-7:00 M - Fast Dancing - Nathlie/Yuval
      S - Making the Basics Sing - Jenn/Justin
      H - Int/Adv Tap - Chester

      Sunday
      10:00-11:15 M - Let's Charleston - Marty/Val
      S- Bluesing Up Your Lindy - Bill
      H - Balboa Crossover Variations - Tony/Aureilie

      11:20-12:35 M - Social Slides - Sylvia
      S - Gangsta Swing - Chester

      The American Lindy Hop Championships
      October 13, 14, 15, 2006
      Sheraton Stamford Hotel, Stamford, CT USA
      http://artspectrum.org/alhc2006.htm
      313-790-2311