Reminder - ROCKIN' ROADHOUSE at the NORTHFIELD ROADHOUSE Thursday Nites

  • David Rice
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005

      "THE ROCKIN' ROADHOUSE" Thursday Nights at The Northfield Roadhouse

      Date: Thursday, August 4th, 2005
      Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      DJ DEL VILLARREAL spinning GREAT rockabilly, honky tonk, RnB & wild
      rockin' 50's music: open dancing! Drink specials! Cute waitresses!
      w/sg Howell's MIKE McKENZIE providing FREE Dance Lessons
      Tonight's Big CD Give-Away: THE HI-STRUNG RAMBLERS's "HOBO BOP"
      18+, NO COVER!
      7pm - 12:30 am

      The Northfield Roadhouse is located a few minutes North of Ann Arbor,
      at 50 E. N. Territorial Road, Whitmore Lake, MI
      Ph. (734) 327-6393

      http://www.northfieldroadhouse.com/id9.html