Swing Workshop at L.A Dance

  • L Berger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hey Guys,

      Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!! Kelly and I have been practicing and working on dancing and would love to share the things that we have been working on with all of you. We will be setting up a workshop in August for not only the beginner dancer, but also for those of you that want to improve your technique skills and to just be inspired again!!

      This is for all you Lindy Lovers that voted Lindy was your favorite on D-town! We are listening to your requests and responding! Even if you didn't vote for Lindy, that's ok, we still love you. This is truly for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

      When: Saturday, August 13, 2005

      Where: L.A. Dance
      2651 S. Lapeer Road
      Lake Orion MI 48360
      (248)393-1339

      Cost: $20.00 per person

      Time: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

      Class Descriptions:

      12:00-12:50 p.m. Class I - Return to the Basics
      We will be going over the 6 count basic with some moves. Already know it? Come anyway!
      It's always good to clean up your basics, and besides, we will be going over ways to make it easier, faster, and much more enjoyable!

      1:00-1:50 p.m. Class II - The Next Step
      Now that your basics are rockin' let's go over some styling tips and musicality to add to the new 6 count steps we're gonna show you!

      2:00-2:50 p.m. Class III - The Dreaded Whip
      An entire class on "The Whip". You'll know it top to bottom, inside and out after we show you the tips to make it comfortable, easy, and fast. Whether you already know it or not you do not want to miss this class!!!

      3:00-3:50 p.m. Class IV - The End
      Putting it all together!

      If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call us at (248)393-1339.

      Can't wait to see all of you on the 13th!! We are very excited.

      Thank you.
      Kelly and Laura

      Laura Berger
      Director