Amber House Pizza Party

  • Theseus780@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Come out this Tuesday to the Amber House!!

      Close your eyes, open your ears, let your feet run wild, and do all this with
      a mouthful of pizza! I'll be spinnin the tunes this week, and i'll be
      bringin a few new songs with me, so be prepared to have some pizza-munchin fun!

      Amber House opens at 9pm every tuesday.
      Located on 9 Mile rd, just west of VanDyke

      john