First Saturday Swing -- January 3, 2004

  • stines@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy New Year everyone!

      The first First Saturday Swing of 2004 is indeed happening this Saturday,
      January 3 (and every first Saturday of the Month). We'll have a night of great
      music and dancing for you. Requests are welcome (especially if you have a CD
      handy). That's 3 whole days to recover from last night and get ready for a great
      night of dancing.

      WHERE: The Michigan League Underground (911 N. University Ave in Ann Arbor)

      WHEN: This Saturday, January 3 -- 9:00 to 12:30 PM

      Cost is FREE! (What a bargain!)

      If you need any more info, you can check out our website at
      www.swingannarbor.org or feel free to write me.

      Ian Stines
      Swing Ann Arbor President

      p.s. Just a couple other quick notes:
      Water: we can't sell bottled water at the League so I'd recommend that you
      either bring your own or make use of the water fountain by the door. (and
      if you do bring a bottle, you can refill it at the water fountain)

      This event is absolutely free, but we do appreciate any donations to help
      fund events like this. The room does cost a small fee, so donations help
      keep us all dancing.