Thanks

  • Glen Bacarro (G-Man)
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hey All
      I want to send a big thank you out to everyone who came out to the Masonic Temple yesterday. It was a blast and Johnny Brunetto rocked the house. There's going to be some huge changes made to the Masonic dances in the upcoming year, stay tuned.
      For now be sure to check out New Year's Eve. at the Masonic Dec. 31st.

      See y'all soon

      Gman

    • Glen Bacarro(G-Man)
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2003
        Big thank you to everyone who purchased a ticket to the NYE event tonight, it's going to be a great party. Doors open at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 7:00pm. There will be no entrance after 8:00pm. Sorry no party crashers allowed, the doors will be locked after 8:00pm.
        See y'all tonight!

        Gman

      • Glen"G-Man"Bacarro
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2004
          I wan to thank everyone for coming out to the Masonic Temple for Halloween, we had an awesome turnout and it was tons of fun....;-)

          Thanks again and we'll see ya soon
          Glen "G-Man" Bacarro
          Disc Jockey/ Dance instructor
          www.gman.isonfire.com