**Last Chance for Tickets**

  • Gman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hey all
      This is the final opportunity for tickets to the Swing Dance for the 75th Anniversary of the Windsor Airport.
      They have sold out and only I have the few remaining tickets left, if you would like a ticket please call me ASAP at 519-977-5194 or see me at the Loop on Wednesday, this is a once in a lifetime party that you don't want to miss. Everybody who's anybody is going to be there...
      Unfortunately no tickets will be available at the door!!!

      Thanks
      Glen
      www.gman.isonfire.com

      What: Windsor airport celebrates 75 years of service
      When: Sept. 6 2003
      Who's playing: "Warren Commission" a tribute to Billie Holiday and "The Primitive Roots Big Band"
      Where: Canadian Historical Aircraft Association Hangar #401 located at the
      Windsor Airport http://www.windsorairport.net/75th.cfm for map

      Time:8:00pm-12:00pm for dancing

      Price: Dance ticket $30 each

      Dance floor: 50 by 50 foot painted concrete (Bring the Cornmeal)

      Contact: Glen Bacarro 519-977-5194 for tickets and info
      www.gman.isonfire.com
      Visit http://www.windsorairport.net/75th.cfm for a map.