to-do list for August

  • Jim Rees
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      After a long dry spell, there are finally plenty of danceable bands playing
      in August. I hope this is the beginning of a trend. Here is what's on my
      calendar:

      August
      1: Paul King, AA Crowne Plaza
      2: Nobody's Business, Tap Rm
      6: Cash O'Riley, Elbow Rm
      8: George Bedard, Firefly or Cavern (call to confirm)
      9: BIG3-XI, Lafayette Grand
      9: Johnny Knorr, Centennial Terrace
      11: Block party, Main St (some "oldies" band, might be ok)
      16: Johnny Knorr, Centennial Terrace
      21: Five Moes, Hospital courtyard
      23: Johnny Knorr, Centennial Terrace
      27: Witch Docs, Frenchie's w Wixom Slim, Al Hill, Rick Humesky
      29: Witch Docs, Gracie
      30: Johnny Knorr, Centennial Terrace
      31: Dancing in the Streets
    • Eileen Donis-Forster
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Yep, that does look good!

        Now, who else is going tonight to see the RSO at AA
        Crowne Plaza?

        Tickets are $15, you can get them at the door, and the
        band starts playing at 8:30.

        No point in me going unless I know at least one other
        dancer will be there! *laugh*

        ´┐ŻEileen

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com