Detroit Lindy Exchange!!

  • Theseus780@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      hey people,

          this is a serious call to arms.  for some reason i've been feeling the urge to do a **DETROIT LINDY EXCHANGE!**  oh yeah!  theres alot of stuff to be done and basically its all in the planning stages.  for now i'm scanning within the Detroit City limits for possible places to dance, and wanting to know how many of you will be willing to help me out in this little venture.  eventually i'm going to need people to help me out, and thats kind of what i'm looking to know right now.  **Please** make a simple reply to this email with your name and what you'd be able to help out with.  i'm gonna need people to do everything from making a webpage, to housing out-of-towners, to taking tickets at the door.  if we really want this to be a hit, we're all going to help out on this!
          once i get a few emails on this we can set up a date for a meeting (most likely at dinner time), and just shoot some ideas.  but for now i'll await for the response.  adios for now

      john
    • Nancy Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        cool idea John, I'll have to make a special trip back to attend.  Sorry I can' t help, though.  nancy
[...]

        To unsubscribe, send email to:
        For more information, go to:
            http://www.umich.edu/~dwchin/Aaswing/

      • Nancy Collins
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          Ooops, sorry about that!  Meant to only reply to John.  nancy