Swing @ the Union...

  • lindydivaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2 5:49 AM
      Does anyone know when it starts up again?

      Eileen
    • David Thomas Rice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2 5:56 AM
        Hey Eileen and friends,

        swing dancing at the Union starts up again NEXT WEDNESDAY night,
        January 9th, 2002. I got lots of cool new music from Santa, so I hope
        everyone will come out and help celebrate the New Year with some great
        dancing!

        Had a ball at the Lafayette Grande this New Year's Eve. Big 'gracias' to
        all who made it out for the huge event,

        - Del Villarreal
        " Go Kat, GO! "