Re: Welcome to aaswing@onelist.com

  • Solomon Douglas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 1999
      hi there...

      does this mean that you've completed migraded aaswing from umich to
      onelist? (if not, then your first sentence is a bit confusing - "You
      have just been added to the AASWING@... emailing list.")

      incidentally, if you're interested, please join the toronto lindy hop
      mailing list - http://onelist.com/subscribe/toronto-lindy. a bit of a
      trek from ann arbor but you might like to keep tabs on what we're up
      to :)

      solomon
    • David Chin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 1999
        > does this mean that you've completed migraded aaswing from umich to
        > onelist? (if not, then your first sentence is a bit confusing - "You
        > have just been added to the AASWING@... emailing list.")

        Oops! I'll change that... Yes, things went quicker than I thought, and
        all AASWING list members who were added manually by me have been moved
        over to OneList.

        --Dave Chin