Yikes only 2 weeks before The American Open

  • hoofer2@attglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      If you've wanted unitl now to buy your weekend pass for the American
      Open. You'd better hurry. The weekend pass price goes up tomorrow.
      But don't feel bad. It sneaked up on me, too.

      Any way great news - congratulations to two of our teachers. Jordan
      Frisbee and Tatiana Mollman won the U. S. Open Swing Dance
      Championships Classic Division over Thanksgiving weekend. And Kevin
      St. Laurent, of Kevin and Maggie fame, adds the U.S Open Lindy
      Division championship to his World Lindy Hop Chapionships title.

      Great news for us too. The more champions the hotter the weekend will
      be. So grab your sun block and come on down for a swinging E ride.

      Just a couple of reminders, too.

      Ramiro Gonzales (TX) will be teaching a Smooth Swing class at 1pm on
      Sat., 12/15.

      Kevin St. Laurent will teach Lindy Hoppin' on the Edge on Friday
      while Maggie will teach Swing Jazz Movement on Sunday.

      Axel and Steffi (German Boogie Woogie champions) will teach Boogie
      for Lindyhoppers for their first class on Saturday. Just in case you
      need to brush up. And on Sunday they'll teach Fancy Footwork.

      There are some great fares out there. If you want to wing your way to
      Orlando in stead of drive call Darla at 800.362.4718. She can still
      get thehotel discount for you too. Or youcan call the hotel too at
      800.327.0363.

      Got some bio info on the website. If you'd like to read up on some of
      the champions that'll be there go to http://artspectrum.org

      And of course you can give me a call to purchase or pass or ask
      questions at 800.647.9464 or 313.790.2311.

      It'll be fun time to be had by all. And kids get a weekend pass
      discount! Pass the word.