Carolina Shag Update!

  • Timothy Constant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi Everyone:

      Well, I just made it back from Pittsburgh, PA were over the weekend was an
      intensive Carolina Shag workshop with Charlie Womble and Jackie McGee.

      IT WAS AWESOME!!

      We learned a lot about Shag technique and styling and some amazing footwork
      variations and male leads. There were 6 workshops in all over the weekend
      and I took them all and an incredible dance that lasted 6 hours long - all
      Shag! It was put on by the Steel City Boogie Club who were so friendly and
      extended to me the warmest hospitality. I can't wait to go back!

      So for this week in the Carolina Shag class, we are going to focus on some
      of the technique taught at the workshop.

      Now as some of you are aware, last week we started a 6 week progressive
      class in Beginning/Intermediate Carolina Shag at The Amber House in Warren.
      Many of you inquired about the class but didn't make it to the first class.
      Don't worry, if you still want to take the class you can however you will
      have to get caught up quickly. Next week will be too late to start. Please
      note that you will have to pay for the full 6 weeks up front = $40.

      Thanks again and I can't wait to show some of the great things I learned
      from the workshop tomorrow.

      Take care,

      Tim Constant