Times Square

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 6:28 AM
      Learn something new or just dance party this and every Friday at
      Times Square! Come out early for the 8 to 9 p.m. lesson then dance
      until 1 a.m. We're there every Friday for only $3 cover or $5 cover
      and lesson. 155 N. Saginaw, one block north of Huron (M-59) in
      downtown Pontiac.

      Cochese
    • Adam Vallus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001