Michigan Swing Dance Association Party

  • Timothy Constant
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hello Everyone:

      Just a reminder that the Michigan Swing Dance Association is having their
      next monthly party on Sunday, February 18. I will be teaching a special
      Intermediate/Advanced Swing lesson focusing on the fancy moves from some of
      the great contemporary European swing dancers. You will see that the
      European style is different and I promise you it will be a challenge.

      The lesson is from 3:00-4:00 p.m. with open dancing afterwards from
      4:00-8:00 p.m. The dance is at The Amber House on 9 mile between Mound and
      Van Dyke in Warren.

      For further info, check out www.msda.org

      I hope to see you at the dance!

      Tim Constant