SUNDAY REMINDER!

  • Amanda Maria Edmonds
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      This SUNDAY, DANCING IN THE STREETS... EVERYONE should show up sometime
      during the afternoon (between 12 and 6) on Main Street-- search for the
      Swing dancers (should be easy to find), and join us to DANCE IN THE
      STREETS! Also, you'll get to see the Swing Ann Arbor Performance Troup
      perform in the middle of the afternoon... LIVE MUSIC! FREE!

      SEE Y'ALL THERE!

      amanda
      We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -Gandhi