MCJ

  • Paulette Brockington
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 1999
      The deadline is approaching. Save yourself another $25 and register
      today for Motor City Jam. Men we need you!

      Paulette
    • Paulette Brockington
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2000
        Thanks, Sandy, That was very sweet of you.

        Paulette
      • hoofer2@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
          Motor City Jam is finally here. It'll be a great weekend to take a class with
          Sylvia Sykes, jenn & Justin, The Reeses, John Lindo and Mike Topel. Likewise
          it'll be a great social dance weekend in 2 rooms with DJs Glen Bacarro, Bob
          Budzynski, Dance Fanatics' Tim Johnson, Marty Klempner, John Lozano, Keith
          McGee.

          It'll happen at the Somerset Inn, 2601 W. Big Beaver Rd in Troy across from
          the Somerset Collection. Friday night dance includes a Shim Sham class at 8pm.
          The dance starts at 9pm. Saturday has two dances. The first begins at 1:30p,
          the second at 8pm. The sSunday afternoon dance session begins at 1:30pm. The
          afternoon sessions at $10 each. Evening entry costs $20 a person.

          Classes abound throughout the weekend. Check the web site for details on
          classes. They are $15 each. Logon to http://artspectrum.org/mcj.htm for more
          info.

          See you if I see you. Call 313-790-2311 qith questions or write
          info@.... Calling's a better idea though.