Great Lakes Folk Festival and Swing

  • askartspectrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 9:30 AM

      Just in case you might be interested in traveling to E. Lansing on Aug 10 - that's a Saturday. The Great Lake Folk Festival has booked me to put together a performance, teach a class and help arrange a dance. There will be a short performance at 5pm in the dance tent followed by a beginner class followed by a dance to live music.

      So if you have a spare couple of hours you might want to check out the street festival and then come to the dance tent to check the swing dance out (ca. 6pm, I think).

      Hope you can make it. If you have questions you can always look up the festival online. Or you can write me at askatspectrum@....

      Paulette Brockington