Ottawa Blues Blast- Bessie Smith passes still available

  • Stefan Fuchs
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      If you have been holding out on registering for Ottawa Blues Blast, you still can! Even though our Howlin' Wolf passes are now all gone, you can still join us at a real steal. We have 30 Bessie Smith passes available at $109 but only until April 3. Check out all the fun that's to be had and register NOW!

      --
      Stefan R Fuchs
      Blues Blast Event Director