Artspectrum/ALHC has two great events coming up

  • askartspectrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      Mark your calendars for two great events

      For Dancers Only
      Lindy Hop, Blues, Jazz, '20's Charleston, Tap
      December 28-31, 2012
      Toronto
      or look for our event page on Facebook

      and

      The American Lindy Hop Championships
      Lindy Hop, Blues, Jazz, Big Apple, Shag, Baloa, Tap
      May 31 - June 2, 2013
      Chicago
      or look for our event page on Facebook

      Registration for both opens September 15!