The monthly MSDA dance is this Sunday, June 17th in Bloomfield Hills

  • Michigan Swing Dance Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012

      Michigan Swing Dance Association
      Monthly Dance
      June 17, 2012
      Lessons: 3 to 4pm, Dance from 4 to 8 pm
      at the Fred Astaire Studio (formerly Rhythm-N-Shoes)
      2172 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI

      Dance Instructor Fernando Caducio will be teaching a Country Cha Cha Lesson from 3-4 PM!!
      Fred....otherwise known to the dance community as Fernando, has been a local full time dance instructor as well as a competitor for many years. His fun-filled and flamboyant style has made his classes as well as his competitions very entertaining. You can always count on Fernando to appear in the most outrageously wonderful costume and to lead his partners through patterns that are intricate, stylish and beautifully performed.

      The MSDA dances are attended by couple and singles alike. For the most part, our members are single and we are always happy to see new members join. The MSDA is like a big, friendly family and we are very comfortable asking each other to dance. In other words, men ask women and women ask men. That's our format.
      A light meal is served, as well as snacks, soft drinks and cake, plus we give away door prizes to people whose tickets are drawn.
      For members, the dance is $10 and the lesson is free. For non-members, the lesson is $5 and the dance is $12.

      If you join at the dance, you save $7 IMMEDIATELY! An annual membership is $35.

      Directions are at http://msda.org/monthly.htm
      http://msda.org
      msda@...
      248-390-0515