15th Annual Swinger's Ball March 31, 2012-Chicago

  • Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Greetings and Happy Almost Spring To All,

      Just would like to send our annoucement via this forum about the 15th Annual Swinger's Ball which is happening on Saturday March 31, 2012 at the Willowbrook Ballroom 8900 S. Archer Avenue in Willow Springs, Illinois.

      Our featured acts will be The Fat Babies in the main ballroom and The Rhythm Rockets bringing the rock, jump and blues in the basement. It is sure to be an energetic evening. We are also set to honor two of the swing scene's finest.
      Stay tuned for more details!

      Our event website is http://www.swingersballinfo.com/