Happy Holiday DVD Sale

  • balfatale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      Dear Swing Friends,

      Hope you are enjoying the Holidays.

      I am pleased to announce a
      HAPPY HOLIDAY SALE!

      Give the Gift of Dance to friends & family & yourself!

      FREE SHIPPING ON DVDS & EACH DVD IS ONLY $25!

      There are EIGHT amazing DVDs to choose from, all with the number counts at the bottom of the screen and double angles. You will find no other Instructional DVDS like them. :-) We've got Lindy Hop, Balboa, Bal-Swing & More.

      Free Shipping is within USA & Canada Only.

      Free Shipping on orders received today through December 20, 2011.

      Navigate to http://www.jitterbal.com/jb.html#alc which will take you directly to the Ala Carte section of the Order to page to select as many DVDs as you want.

      Please do not use the packages at the top of the Order page as shipping is automatically included. No need to select and pay for shipping, just select the DVDs you want and check out!

      Happy Shopping & Happy Holidays!
      Heidi
      www.jitterbal.com