Swing Dance Fundraiser for Cancer July 23rd

  • terri b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      Kriss Baldovino has cancer and really wants a night with friends....but could use a few $$ to help with the outrageous expenses for treatment (I insisted). So I'm putting together a night of music and dancing. July 23rd 7pm to Midnight. Silent auctions and 50/50 raffles all night. Swing dance lesson at 7:15pm, dance showcase at 8pm. Swing and 50's rock with 5 local DJ's! Free snacks and cash bar!$12 per person $10 students!

      Email me for tickets, on my Facebook or thru paypal terriswing@..., plz specify if its a general donation or for event tickets.

      THX
      Terri